With the fluctuation and eventual overall rise of BTC, it has been proposed by members and staff to make the default currency of Betcoin.ag EUR or USD instead of BTC
With the fluctuation and eventual overall rise of BTC, it has been proposed by members and staff to make the default currency of Betcoin.ag EUR or USD instead of BTC. All deposits and withdrawals would still remain in BTC, LTC, or ETH.
This change has been suggested for a few reasons including but not limited to:
1) As BTC goes up in value, table minimums also go up significantly including poker, blackjack, slots, rake caps and all games. We want to keep a very low table minimum to enable many players to enjoy Betcoin.ag.
2) New players and some old are often confused by the lack of conversion.
3) The competitive rake caps increase and decrease with fluctuation.
4) We want to keep some stability and uniformity with the base currency.
5) Also proposed is to make the currency 1/10,000 of a bitcoin instead of 1/1,000 (mbtc) of a bitcoin which it is now.
Bankroll would be in EUR or USD. You deposit in BTC, ETH, LTC and it is converted to EUR or USD. You play in EUR or USD and then withdraw BTC, ETH or LTC.
At this stage, we are just sharing thoughts, feedback and getting your thoughts, feedback and reaction and we thank you.
250 Thank You Freeroll Ticket
We need your feedback and thoughts on this and will be giving away 10, 250 Thank You Freeroll tickets for the most thoughtful answers by Monday, 5th June 2017 at 8pm EST. We thank you for continuing to make Betcoin.ag better and look forward to your comments.Filed under: General, Bitcoin, EUR, USD, BTC