Player dailydose1 had a huge win on the bonus slots and is giving back to the community by funding this contest!
Betcoin.ag had another huge winner Tuesday, as player chat regular dailydose1 turned his casino bonus into a massive score of nearly 1.8 BTC. With some fresh money in his pocket and a deep love of hockey in his heart, he has graciously decided to pay it forward and sponsor a contest based on this year's NHL Playoffs.
Make Your Picks
The rules of the contest are simple: Pick the winner of the 2018 NHL Stanley Cup.
Of course we expect there to be multiple players who are able to guess this, so tiebreakers will run in the following order.
1. Correctly choose winner's opponent in finals
2. Correctly choose series score (number of games each team will win)
3. Correctly choose the score of the final game (Format: Away Team-Home Team)
If multiple players are still tied after tiebreakers, prizes will be evenly divided among tied players based on finishing place. For example if 2 entries tie for 1st and 2 entries tie for 3rd, the players tied for 1st will split 1st and 2nd prize and the players tied for 3rd will split the 3rd prize, etc...
Dailydose1 has generously decided to give away 150 mBTC from his win. Prizes will be distributed as follows:
1st Place- 80 mBTC
2nd Place- 50 mBTC
3rd Place- 20 mBTC
How to Enter
To enter, simply comment on this article with the following information:
1. Your pick for this year's Stanley Cup champion
2. Your pick for the other team in the NHL FInals
3. The final series score (How many games each team will win in the final series)
4. The score of the final game (Format: Away Team-Home Team)
Rules and Regulations
1. Only one entry per person. If you have multiple entries, ALL entries will be disqualified and deleted.
2. One account per player. Anyone found entering with multiple accounts or using VPN will be disqualified, and all entries deleted.
3. With regard to the TIEBREAKER #3, the team winning 4 games will be assigned to the team you have picked as overall winner. If no players guess the series score excatly, the winners will be determined by whoever got the closest final series score. If players are still tied for this, we will move on to TIEBREAKER #4.
4. Entries must be received by the puck drop for the start of round 2: Thursday, April 26 2018 at 7PM EST. We will comment on the thread when entries are closed and all entries past that point will be deleted.
5. All management decisions are final.
Thanks so much dailydose1 for your contributions to this great community! If anyone has any questions or clarifications, please ask in the thread comments before placing your entry, because once your entry is placed, it is considered final. Good luck all!Filed under: Sportsbook, Hockey, Pick the Winner